CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

What's New?

There's are lots of news today

1:Well if some of you know its raining and we can't go outside so some of my friends were playing some instruments like Tiffany was playing the piano and Alex G. was playing the guitar

2:Math class was really crazy today our class got out of control as usual but this time it got more crazy, today we had people lying and people ditching classes people crying people smashing tables and people yelling, it was like a riot or something I'm not gonna name the people but I will name the one that always starts it, Sebastian, he always has too start everything he is half of what I the people did

3:At math also our teacher let us watch this math video it wasn't as bad as we usually learn and at lunch he let us watch a movie but I didn't watch it all I went back too our class room and that was when Tiff and Alex played there instruments

Well that's all I got for today if you want too hear the math riot then comment and I'll tell you oh and 1 more day for voting

2 Awesome Comments:

Tiffany said...

haha B. Maybe i'll play for u guys again and me and boogie (alex) can duet again. :)

Tiffany said...

hey whats up thanks for following my blog B i really appreciate it