CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's New?

Yay there is something new today and kinda a lot too

1:Well today my friend Tiffany got hurt again by a lot of stuff, its karma Tiff its karma

2:Plus at P.E. we played lacrosse and man did I do good, I got that ball like nothing and I always intercepted the ball like 2 times and our team won even though we only had 1 score

3:My so called friend Danielle(you know what I'm getting tired of her so I'm just gonna say her name from now on) so she stole my Spanish book and hid it in her locker sigh, she had that bad habit like forever, stealing stuff

4:Oh and Danielle also took a lot of my fruit gushers, and I really wanted too eat them

5:Today was raining and I wore shorts man and plus I had an uncomfortable draft brrrrrrrr

Well that's all I got for today so comment and vote on the poll and remember you only have two more days too vote, I know it says six more days but listen too me not the poll ok

0 Awesome Comments: