Its Saturday once again my favorite day of the week, because if some of you don't know today is when they have the coolest anime's and I love anime if you read my profile it says my favorite shows which are Pokemon and Naruto so yeah once again another Saturday but today isn't that as exciting for some people like my friend Tiffany's relative passed away and today she is going too a funeral. don't worry Tiff I'm here for ya. Anyways yeah this is a day I relax and do stuff since school has been a pain in the but its good too relax, so yeah comment people and vote I made a new Would You Rather.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Saturday!!!
Posted by Brandon at 7:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Awesome Comments:
oh ok u changed it :) thanx
Heyyy B! It's me, Ashlyn! REMEMBER?? LOL! Anyway, I will have internet on Thursday, so don't worry!! TTYL!
Post a Comment