CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What's New?

These is what happened at school today

1:Well the strict teacher taught us today and it was'nt as bad as last time but she still gives a lot of home work

2:This one of the person I was mad at today, my friend Allie, well he likes too talk A LOT so today he annoys one of my friends and he starts cursing too me and my friends, he made me so mad I wanted too curse at him, I'm all like motherfff... but luckily I didn't he just made me so mad he called me a b*#$h so we started getting really mad but later he apologized to me

3:The next one is Danielle, after school she takes my lunch bag and I get mad at her because she started hitting me with it so I got my extra lunch bag and hit like really softly than she comes smacking me on the face with it and man did it hurt I had like stuff in there so it hurt

4:Today was a crazy day I didn't like it that much usually my friend Tiff (no offense) gets hurt but today I do

5: Oh and did I mention I got ketchup all over my pants. Man its like a really bad day. It's not that bad I mean the substitude won't be here tomorrow and today I don't have homework and i got A's on my science and history so yay no A-'s and yay no substitude and yay no homework but boo too the other five stuff

So yeah this what's new was special because I had a special day (not in a good way) and i hope tomorrow is a better day well you know what too do comment or chewbacca will eat your sister well if you have if you don't then he will eat your food

2 Awesome Comments:

Tiffany said...

Wrong!!!! I so got hurt B! Remember i got hit with the ball when they got it down. OUCH

-tiffany:)

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.