CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

What's New?

This is a what's new for Monday and a little bit of Sunday


1: Yesterday we went to watch Paul Blart Mall Cop

2: I got news from yesterday that we got bronze again for science olympiad, oh well at least we got something, and we were the only school that had about 8 people so that pretty good

3: Today was pajama day and almost everyone wore pj's, and tomorrow is crazy hat day

4:The Science project is so hard man, we have to make a poster when we are already making the report, what's the point, we just copy the same thing from the report and put it on a poster, plus I still didn't print it out yet ugh

well that's all I have wait until tomorrow for a what's new and don't forget to vote comment

0 Awesome Comments: