OMG it's peoples AHHHHh. Anyways sup sup peoples, I've been thinking about my blog, Brandon's Randumb Life, and I was looking at my past post and it looks like I'm not being Randumb enough, COOKIE............, anyways I made a new segment called Randumb me and it shows my true personallaty heeeeehe. So this is my first one so I hope you enjoy, ELMO
OMG like did you see those like awesome shoes Oooh My Goooosh. EEEEEEEhhhh Michael Jackson. Do you wanna play with my monkey heeehe. Let's get some shoes. Did you know that 2+2=4 -gasp- OH MY GOSH. My name is BOB! Do you want fries with those Burgers? I like KATS.
Barney went to VEGAS and he made fried CHICKEN. 1+1=Michael Jacson yaaaay I'm so smart. EEEEEEHHHH raining turds ahhhhhh! Oh my gosh I can't wait like to watch the new Hannah Montana Movie EEEEKKKK. EEEWWWW did you FART!?! DOG! CAT! MOUSE! CHEWBACCA.
Well that's all I got of my randumbness sooo please comment and vote on this BLOG.
P.S. Some of the randumb stuff I might say might not be true and not what you think of. I'm just trying to show my Randumb and Stupid self
Thursday, March 26, 2009
RANDUMB ME!!!!!
Posted by Brandon at 8:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Awesome Comments:
Well...
That was interesting, wasn't it? ;]
Post a Comment