CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hey everyone I'm back from El Camino Pines! I know I should've told you earlier but I was to busy packing and I forgot. So once I get used to everything I'll make more post.

The camp was so fun, we got to actually see a lot of stars and I met some new friends at other schools. It was a great experience and it was also an exciting experience. I was able to eat awesome food. There was a lot of hiking and the camp people that work there was so cool, they were funny too. I could actually see a lot of stars at the camp and when we had a night walk it looked so awesome

So I'm really tired right now and I don't know what to do because I just got home. So vote and comment and there will be more post later

1 Awesome Comments:

Tiffany said...

geez. i'm glad ur back! i was soooo alone at skool! they should of just let me stay home for pete's sake! and peter called me a phat cow so i threw a pineapple at him and a.e. and ivanna said i was mean and they didn't let me eat pineapple :( The gave peter one and they stuffed the rest in their face. :(