Sorry for not posting in a while not much to say and i didn't really felt like saying anything well here some news
About two weeks ago:
-We have to do a project D:
-I'm bored...
-CHICKEN!
Around last week
-Devon my friend came over to my house YAY no more boredness
-I finished my project :P
-Half day last week
What's coming up next week:
-BOWLING!!! WOO
-SPRING FLING WOO
-LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL WOO
-but it's our last week of staying at this school because the school is closing down...sigh I'm gonna miss this school since I've been in this school my life! So yeah...
Well there you have it's about what happen the days i didn't post I didn't post for this week because this week is a regular week sigh BORING
Monday, June 1, 2009
Sup!
Posted by Brandon at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 Awesome Comments:
darn it i'm not going bowling. can't wait til spring fling!
yay! u finally posted. :D were having 2 waterslides this year! 2! one for big kids and one for little kids.
Hi Brandon! Can you follow my blawg? I made a new one. Thanks! :D
Post a Comment