hey everyone sorry if i haven't posted in a while but I was just "busy". Anyways it's the last week of school, it great and not great at the same time. It's been kinda weird because people kinda dislikes because I have another friend I hang out with. They said I've change and it kinda hurt me. There has been lots of drama for the past few weeks, lots of love (don't ask) and not a lot of work which is awesome. Even though it's great to that it's the last week of school, it's our last week of this school IFL...it's closing down. I've been at this school my whole life since Preschool but now it's closing down. SO now everyone is trying to make the last week of school the best, like tomorrow on Tuesday we are going bowling WOO. Wednesday...well.. idk about that day. Thurday is the spring fling which is free and it has more stuff not like last year..we only had one water slide...but this year were having two waterslide and a moon bounce. Friday is our last day idk what were doing but i guess were doing something special since it's the lasts day we will be there
P.S. sorry if I'm not excited, it's just the last day and plus I feel so hated and I do not like that, it just doesn't feel real good to be hated, and plus I'm sensititve even though it doesn't seem like it but oh yeah it hurts reall bad from the inside
-Brandon
Monday, June 8, 2009
Some News
Posted by Brandon at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 Awesome Comments:
Hey B! sorry i didn't come to school today. it's kinda personal so i'll tell u on chat. sorry your feeling that way. see ya later kay?
-tiff
Hey Brandon! I'm sorry your sad. But don't worry! You still have me! :D
Anyway, I hope everything is alright!
Don't forget to check my blog! I have a new post! Thanks!
TODAYS MY B-DAY =) Can you follow my blog?
Hey Brandon! I've got the pics on my blog! pleaz comment!
Post a Comment