Today was pretty normal other than some couple of things like...
-My brother got Student of the month this week lucky, he got it three times this year and i only got it two times
-OMG my old friend that isn't really my friend anymore(Jonah) was actually sitting with us and talking normal cool stuff. he was hanging out with our "friend" and I quote, Sebastian which wasn't a good idea, but he's normal and cool when hanging with us
-Hehe I'm special today, you know why, because i got to go on the computer during school today hehe but I wasn't the only Tiff and jasmine came too, but the others had to do work while we played games, so HA to the people who didn't get computers they deserve it for messing around
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
What a day!
Posted by Brandon at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 Awesome Comments:
cool! you had a good day! me too! check my post out, kay?? thanks!
Post a Comment