CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

DSI!!!

HEY guess what I got the DSI FINALLY I've been like waiting like a long time for this PHEW okay so here is a pic of my new DSI

5 Awesome Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOw! U got one? I have on too! I got it at Japan in December. And I bought another one in English yesterday. also, get a SD card. U can put them in to ur computer. So cool:]

Tiffany said...

lol u look like a retard in that pic. JK JK anywayz ur hair looks funny. no trying to be mean! it's just different from ur usual style.

serena said...

Hahaha that's cool

Ashlyn Rae said...

wow! you are SO lucky. you took so many pictures already! :P

Tiffany said...

that is so awesome i have a ds lite and the first ds that came out i really want the dsi ur sooooo lucky